Nghệ tây được dùng để làm lành vết thương trên da, đặc biệt là những viết thương do bị bỏng. Loại gia vị này có tác dụng làm tăng sự biểu sinh (da) ở vùng vết thương bị bỏng.
Saffron can also heal wounds, especially those caused by burns. The spice was found to increase re-epithelialization in burn wounds (20).
Tham khảo thêm : Alexander đại đế sau mỗi trận chiến bị thương tích là ông dùng hồng hoa rửa vết thương
LƯU Ý : về liều lượng khi sử dụng hồng hoa saffron. https://goo.gl/ihTeCJ
PHẦN 01 : lợi ích của hồng hoa đối với bệnh ung thư https://goo.gl/fLf9dD
PHẦN 02 : ĐIỀU TRỊ VIÊM KHỚP https://goo.gl/Am1zBq
PHẦN 03 : CẢI THIỆN THỊ LỰC http://bit.ly/2g99A27
PHẦN 04 : CHỮA BỆNH MẤT NGỦ http://bit.ly/2ggQKd4
PHẦN 05 : TĂNG CƯỜNG SỨC KHỎE NÃO BỘ https://goo.gl/5vCtGu
PHẦN 06 : Giúp Chữa Bệnh Suyễn https://goo.gl/VPYpkM
PHẦN 07 : Tăng cường sức khỏe hệ tiêu hóa
1. “What Is Saffron Good For?“. Dr. Mercola.
2. “Crocus sativus L. (saffron) for cancer chemoprevention…“. S.D.M College of Medical Sciences & Hospital, Karnataka, India. 2015 April.
3. “Anticarcinogenic effect of saffron (Crocus sativus L.) and its ingredients“. Neyshabur University of Medical Sciences, Neyshabur, Iran. 2014 April.
4. “Does Saffron Fight Cancer? A Plausible Biological Mechanism“. American Council of Science and Health. 2017 July.
5. “Study finds that the crocetinic acid in saffron may inhibit…“. KU Medical Center. 2015 September.
6. “Crocetin from saffron: an active component of an ancient spice“. Università “G. d’Annunzio” Chieti-Pescara, Italy. 2004.
7. “Gout“. University of Maryland Medical Center.
8. “Natural Compounds from Saffron and Bear Bile Prevent Vision Loss and Retinal Degeneration“. University of Alicante, Spain. 2015 July.
9. “Short-term Outcomes of Saffron Supplementation in Patients with Age-related Macular Degeneration…“. Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran. 2016.
10. “Researchers strike gold – saffron found to help vision loss in elderly“. The University of Sydney. 2010 February.
11. “Saffron“. WedMD.
12. “Saffron (Crocus sativus L.) and major depressive disorder…“. University of Florida, Gainesville, USA. 2015 November.
13. “Crocin promotes non-rapid eye movement sleep in mice“. Osaka Bioscience Institute, Osaka, Japan. 2012 February.
14. “The effects of Crocus sativus (saffron) and its constituents on nervous system…“. Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Iran. 2015 October.
15. “The Effect of Crocus sativus L. and Its Constituents on Memory…“. University of Thessaly, Greece. 2015 February.
16. “Depression“. University of Maryland Medical Center.
17. “Memory enhancing effects of saffron in aged mice…“. University of Patras, Greece. 2011 June.
18. “Hydroalcoholic extract of Crocus sativus effects on bronchial inflammatory…“. Islamic Azad University, Iran. 2013
19. “Therapeutic effects of saffron (Crocus sativus L.) in digestive disorders…“. Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Mashhad, Iran. 2016 May.
20. “The effect of saffron (Crocus sativus) extract for healing of second-degree burn wounds…“. Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences, Iran. 2008 December.
21. “Immunomodulatory effects of saffron…“. Research Institute of Medicinal Plants, ACECR, Iran. 2011 December.
22. “Effects of saffron (Crocus sativus) petal ethanolic extract on hematology, antibody response…“. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran. 2014 March.
23. “Effect of Saffron (Fan Hong Hua) On the Readiness of The Uterine Cervix…“. Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Iran. 2016 October.
24. “The effect of an Iranian herbal drug on primary dysmenorrhea…“. Shahid Beheshti Medical University, Iran. 2009 October.
25. “Cardiovascular Effects of Saffron…“. Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran. 2011 May.
26. “Dietary saffron reduced the blood pressure…“. Semnan University of Medical Sciences, Semnan, Iran. 2015 November.
27. “Effect of saffron on liver metastases in patients…“. Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Mashhad, Iran. 2015 September.
28. “Saffron as an antidote or a protective agent against natural or chemical toxicities“. Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Mashhad, Iran. 2015 May.
29. “Saffron and ginseng ‘shown to boost sexual desire’“. The Telegraph. 2011 March.
30. “The effect of saffron, Crocus sativus stigma, extract and its constituents…“. Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Iran. 2008 June.
31. “Effect of saffron on semen parameters of infertile men“. Lorestan University of Medical Sciences, Khorramabad, Iran. 2008.
32. “Crocin Improves Damage Induced by Nicotine…“. Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences, Kermanshah, Iran. 2016 June.
33. “Anti-inflammatory and protective effects of saffron extract…“. Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences, Kermanshah, Iran. 2016 July.
34. “Antinociceptive and anti-inflammatory effects of Crocus sativus L. stigma and petal extracts in mice“. Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Iran. 2002 March.